Rating: Votes: 5
A.F.I. — Death Of Seasons lyrics
A.F.I. Death Of Seasons lyrics was added to the site 23 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 6 times. Other popular A.F.I. lyrics are: The Embrace, Wild and A Deep Slow Panic.Of late it's harder just to go outside, to leave this deadspace with hatred so alive.
Writhing with sickness, thrown into banality, I decay.
Killed by the weakness, but forced to return.
Turn it off.
I watch the stars as they fall from the sky.
I held a fallen star and it wept for me, dying.
I feel the fallen stars encircle me now, as they cry.
Out there so quickly grows malignant tribes.
Posthuman extinction excels unrecognized.
Feeling surrounded, so bored with mortality, I decay.
All off this hatred is fucking real.
Turn it on.
It won't be all right despite what they say.
Just watch the stars tonight as they disappear, disintegrate.
And I disintegrate because this hate is fucking real.
And I hope to shade the world as stars go out and I disintegrate.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/afi-death-of-seasons-lyrics.html ]
Death Of Seasons video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
- Dream Of Waking lyrics
- The Killing Lights lyrics
- Totalimmortal lyrics
- Porphyria lyrics
- Hearts Frozen Solid, Thawed Once More By The Spring Of Rage, Despair And Hopelessness lyrics
- It Was Mine lyrics
- Dream Of Waking [vinyl Only] lyrics
- Halloween lyrics
- Darling, I Want To Destroy You lyrics
- Self Pity [vinyl Only] lyrics
- Lower It [vinyl Version Only]the Prayer Position lyrics
- The Devil Loves You lyrics
- A Deep Slow Panic lyrics
- Rolling Balls lyrics
- Miseria Cantare (The Beginning) lyrics