Rating: Votes: 0
Alan Jackson — The Old Rugged Cross lyrics
Alan Jackson The Old Rugged Cross lyrics was added to the site 25 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Alan Jackson lyrics are: He Lives, How Great Thou Art and Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town.
Songwriters: Bennard, Rev. George
On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/alan-jackson-the-old-rugged-cross-lyrics.html ]
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it some day for a crown.
To the old rugged cross I will ever be true,
It's shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then he'll call me some day to my home far away,
Where his glory forever I'll share.
The Old Rugged Cross lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Alan Jackson lyrics:
- A House With No Curtains lyrics
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer lyrics
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus lyrics
- 'tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus lyrics
- Who's Cheatin' Who lyrics
- Under The Influence lyrics
- You're Not Drinking Enough lyrics
- If It Ain't One Thing (It's You) lyrics
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus lyrics
- Little Man lyrics
- In The Garden lyrics
- White Christmas lyrics
- She's Gone Country lyrics
- Where I Come From lyrics
- Three Minute Positive Not Too Country Up-Tempo Love Song lyrics