Alan Jackson — The Old Rugged Cross lyrics
Alan Jackson The Old Rugged Cross lyrics was added to the site 25 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 7 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Alan Jackson lyrics are: I Only Want You For Christmas, Chattahoochee and So You Don't Have To Love Me Anymore.
On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/alan-jackson-the-old-rugged-cross-lyrics.html ]
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it some day for a crown.
To the old rugged cross I will ever be true,
It's shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then he'll call me some day to my home far away,
Where his glory forever I'll share.
- Right On The Money lyrics
- Where Were You lyrics
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town lyrics
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus lyrics
- Dog River Blues lyrics
- If I Could Make A Living lyrics
- I Don't Need The Booze lyrics
- Ring Of Fire lyrics
- Ace Of Hearts lyrics
- Look At Me lyrics
- Meat And Potato Man lyrics
- In The Garden lyrics
- Hurtin' Comes Easy lyrics
- When Daddy Let Me Drive lyrics
- The Blues Man (A Tribute To Hank Williams, Jr.) lyrics