Rating: Votes: 0
Blackhawk — Faith Is The Light lyrics
Blackhawk Faith Is The Light lyrics was added to the site 28 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Blackhawk lyrics are: Hole In My Heart, Big Guitar and Your Own Little Corner Of My Heart.
Songwriters: HENRY PAUL, HENRY GROSS, DAVE ROBBINS
Life can kill you if you let it
I don't want to die.
I don't want to hang my head and cry.
I know there's always tomorrow
When the night is long.
I wake up and my fears will finally all be gone.
I will face the day. Make it go my way
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/blackhawk-faith-is-the-light-lyrics.html ]
Faith is the light that keeps burning inside me
The one thing in this world no one can deny me
It gives me a reason to keep on believing
When darkness leaves no hope in sight
Faith is the light.
Somewhere in this loneliness somebody waits for me
So I keep on searching faithfully
Many times i've lost my way
But I still got a prayer
Even when the weight is more than i can bear
As I wonder on...i know i'm not alone.
Faith Is The Light lyrics © DAVE ROBBINS MUSIC INC.
- King Of The World lyrics
- Love Like This lyrics
- I'm Not Strong Enough To Say No lyrics
- Postmarked Birmingham lyrics
- Hold Me Harmless lyrics
- Goin' Down Fightin' lyrics
- Every Once In A While lyrics
- She Dances With Her Shadow lyrics
- Like There Ain't No Yesterday lyrics
- Almost A Memory Now lyrics
- Always Have, Always Will lyrics
- One Night In New Orleans lyrics
- Days Of America lyrics
- That's Just About Right lyrics
- Will You Be There lyrics