Rating: Votes: 0
Buck Owens — Weekend Daddy lyrics
Buck Owens Weekend Daddy lyrics was added to the site 11 Dec, 2009 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Buck Owens lyrics are: Act Naturally, PFFT You Were Gone and Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms.
I know I only see you now and then
But I just can't make your mama understand
That I really can't be happy being gone
And your weekend daddy loves her all week long.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/buck-owens-weekend-daddy-lyrics.html ]
I know you'd like for me to come back home
But your mama thinks she needs to be alone
And don't think I forget her when I'm gone
Your weekend daddy loves her all week long.
I don't mean to be a weekend daddy
And I know you're too young to understand
But if mama finds forgiveness for the things that I've done wrong
Then she'll love your weekend daddy all week long.
If mama finds forgiveness...
Weekend Daddy lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Buck Owens lyrics:
- We're Gonna Let The Good Times Roll lyrics
- I'll Take A Chance On Loving You lyrics
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down lyrics
- Lay A Little Light On Me lyrics
- If I Had You Back Again lyrics
- Ruby (Are You Mad) lyrics
- Christmas Ain't Christmas lyrics
- I've Got A Right To Know lyrics
- It's Not What You Give lyrics
- Then Maybe I Can Get Some Sleep lyrics
- Charlie Brown lyrics
- Anywhere U.S.A. lyrics
- Let The World Keep On A Turnin' lyrics
- Act Naturally lyrics
- Sally Mary And Jerry lyrics