Buck Owens — Weekend Daddy lyrics
Buck Owens Weekend Daddy lyrics was added to the site 11 Dec, 2009 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Buck Owens lyrics are: PFFT You Were Gone, Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms and (I'll Love You) Forever And Ever.
I know I only see you now and then
But I just can't make your mama understand
That I really can't be happy being gone
And your weekend daddy loves her all week long.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/buck-owens-weekend-daddy-lyrics.html ]
I know you'd like for me to come back home
But your mama thinks she needs to be alone
And don't think I forget her when I'm gone
Your weekend daddy loves her all week long.
I don't mean to be a weekend daddy
And I know you're too young to understand
But if mama finds forgiveness for the things that I've done wrong
Then she'll love your weekend daddy all week long.
If mama finds forgiveness...
- Loose Talk lyrics
- Long, Long Ago lyrics
- Lodi lyrics
- I've Got It Bad For You lyrics
- She's Had All The Dreamin' She Can Stand lyrics
- One Way Love lyrics
- I Would Do Anything For You lyrics
- Foolin' Around lyrics
- I'd Love To Be Your Man lyrics
- In God I Trust lyrics
- I Don't Care (Just As Long As You Love Me) lyrics
- Blue Christmas Tree lyrics
- Beautiful Morning Glory lyrics
- It Takes People Like You (To Make People Like Me) lyrics
- Key's In The Mailbox lyrics