Chely Wright — Rubbin' It In lyrics
Chely Wright Rubbin' It In lyrics was added to the site 27 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Chely Wright lyrics are: I Love You Enough To Let You Go, She Went Out For Cigarettes and While I Was Waiting.Last night, I went out with some old friends.
I couldn't help but to think of you again.
Someone was wearing your cologne.
What a cruel way to remind me that your gone.
A couple danced over by the jukebox.
Hand in hand, I thought they'd never stop.
They played out song again and again.
How could anyone be so insensitive.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/chely-wright-rubbin-it-in-lyrics.html ]
They're laughing at me.
I just know it.
As if they knew all along I'd blow it.
Everywhere I turn, something reminds me of the way things were.
I love you, I lost you, I know what a fool I've been.
And it seems like the whole world keeps rubbin' it in.
Every time I turn on the TV.
I comer across one of our favorite movies.
A love story that ends in a kiss,
How'd the cable company get in on this.
I swear I pass your car when I'm on the highway.
Since when did everyone drive red Chevrolets
It never really is your car.
I think some people are taking this a little too far>
Repeat chorus twice
Yeah it seems like the whole world keeps rubbin' it in.
- Let Me In lyrics
- Hard To Be A Husband, Hard To Be A Wife lyrics
- While I Was Waiting lyrics
- Emma Jean's Guitar lyrics
- Some Kind Of Somethin lyrics
- Sea Of Cowboy Hats lyrics
- Listenin' To The Radio lyrics
- Love Lets Go lyrics
- Bumper Of My Suv lyrics
- Just Another Heartache lyrics
- Till I Was Loved By You lyrics
- She Went Out For Cigarettes lyrics
- Love Didn't Listen lyrics
- He Don't Do Bars Anymore lyrics
- Never Love You Enough lyrics