Rating: Votes: 0
Conway Twitty — City Lights lyrics
Conway Twitty City Lights lyrics was added to the site 4 Feb, 2010 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Conway Twitty lyrics are: 15 Years Ago, I'm Tired Of Being Something and I'd Love To Lay You Down.
Songwriters: TITUS, ANDRES / MCLEAN, WILLIAM R.
A bright array of city lights as far as I can see
The great white way shines through the night for lonely guys like me
The cabarets and honky-tonks their flashing signs invite
A broken heart to lose itself in the glow of city lights.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/conway-twitty-city-lights-lyrics.html ]
Lights that say forget her name in a glass of sherry wine
Lights that offer other girls for empty hearts like mine
They paint a pretty picture of a world that's gay and bright
But it's just a mask for loneliness behind those city lights.
The world was dark and God made stars to brighten up the night
But God who put the stars above I don't believe made those lights
For it's just a place for men to cry when things don't turn out right
Just a place to run away and hide behind those city lights...
City Lights lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Royalty Network, EMI Music Publishing
Conway Twitty lyrics:
- Sand Covered Angels lyrics
- For All The Right Reasons lyrics
- Weakness In Your Man lyrics
- Rainy Night In Georgia (Conway Twitty And Sam Moore) lyrics
- Grand Old Blues lyrics
- Between Blue Eyes And Jeans lyrics
- Splish Splash lyrics
- I'll Never Make It Home Tonight lyrics
- Table In The Corner lyrics
- Amos Moses lyrics
- Will You Visit Me On Sunday lyrics
- Hang Up The Phone lyrics
- Wild Mountain Rose lyrics
- Amazing Love lyrics
- She Needs Someone To Hold Her lyrics