Rating: Votes: 0
Conway Twitty — Girl At The Bar lyrics
Conway Twitty Girl At The Bar lyrics was added to the site 5 Feb, 2010 and since that time has 6 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Conway Twitty lyrics are: 15 Years Ago, It's Only Make Believe and That's My Job.
A bottle on the table
Empty glass in trembling hand
Through tear dimmed eyes
I watch her as she talks to another man.
A picture of true loveliness
This girl I used to know
But then I found she slipped around
And I had to let her go.
Now it's all right to have a drink or two
With my old used to be
Or hold her while the jukebox plays
A tender melody
But don't go too far with the girl at the bar
She'll only bring you misery.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/conway-twitty-girl-at-the-bar-lyrics.html ]
--- Instrumental ---
Not too many months ago
We planned our wedding vows
And I was the man who stood
Where you are standing now.
I believed the things she said
I gave my heart away
But they were lies and that is why
I'm all alone today.
This bottle and this empty glass
Are all that's left for me
She's found another heart to break
And has forgotten me.
Yes, I went too far
With the girl at the bar
Heartaches now blur my memory
To her I'm just another used to be...
Girl At The Bar lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Conway Twitty lyrics:
- When The Magic Works lyrics
- Before I'll Set Her Free lyrics
- Red Neckin' Love Makin' Night lyrics
- Dim Light Thick Smoke And Loud Loud Music lyrics
- Rainy Night In Georgia lyrics
- I've Been Around Enough To Know lyrics
- Look Into My Teardrops lyrics
- Since She's Not With The One She Loves lyrics
- Crazy In Love lyrics
- Lovin' What Your Lovin' Does To Me lyrics
- Long Black Train lyrics
- Lay Me Down Carolina lyrics
- Lead Me On lyrics
- A Stranger's Point Of View lyrics
- Hangin' On lyrics