Rating: Votes: 0
Conway Twitty — Let It Ring lyrics
Conway Twitty Let It Ring lyrics was added to the site 10 Feb, 2010 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Conway Twitty lyrics are: Fallin' For You For Years, Linda On My Mind and It's Only Make Believe.
I lie in bed this lonely bed and suddenly I cry
The night is cold and I'm alone and you're the reason why
I never thought I'd miss someone the way that I miss you
I guess the joke's on me cause I'm the one who said we're through.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/conway-twitty-let-it-ring-lyrics.html ]
You always saved your love for me no matter what the price
And even when you knew you'd lose you made the sacrifice
But I'm the one who always had to have somebody new
I'd laugh and say don't call me now look who's calling who.
But let it ring please, don't answer 'cause I don't know what I'd say
If I heard your voice I might break down and throw my pride away
Just let it ring please, don't answer then at least I know I've tried
And I will be the only one who knows how much I cried.
And I'll still be the only one who knows how much I cried...
Let It Ring lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Conway Twitty lyrics:
- Imagination Running Wild lyrics
- Bottle In The Hand lyrics
- I'd Rather Love You lyrics
- Red Neckin' Love Makin' Night lyrics
- Dim Light Thick Smoke And Loud Loud Music lyrics
- Jennifer Johnson And Me lyrics
- Eternal Tears lyrics
- Lonely Town lyrics
- Desperado Love lyrics
- For My Woman's Love lyrics
- What's A Memory Like You lyrics
- How Much More Can She Stand lyrics
- House On Old Lonesome Road lyrics
- There Stands The Glass lyrics
- Slow Lovemakin' lyrics