Dallas Frazier — Alley Oop lyrics
Dallas Frazier Alley Oop lyrics was added to the site 29 Jan, 2009 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Dallas Frazier lyrics are: Green, Green Grass Of Home, Lord Is That Me and Got My Mind On The Border Of Mexico.
There's a man in the funny papers we all know
He lived way back a long time ago
He don't eat nothin' but bearcat stew
Well, this cat's name is alley oop.
He got a chauffer that's a genuine dinasour
And he can knuckle your head before you count to four
He got a big ugly club and a head full of hair
Likes great big lions and grizzley bears.
He's the toughest man there is alive
Wearing clothes from a wildcat's hide
He's the king of the jungle time
Look at that cave man go.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/dallas-frazier-alley-oop-lyrics.html ]
He rides through the jungle tearin' limbs off of trees
A knockin' great big monsters dead on their knees
The cats don't bug him 'cause they know better
He's a mean motorscooter and a bad go getter.
Aw, there he goes, hahaha, just look at him go
He sure is hip ain't he
Like he's all the way up town
Nobody puts alley oop down.
Up there on his chauffer driven a dinasour
Mess with him baby and he'll knucke your head before you count to four
Like a, like, like always he's still one hundred per cent, baby...
- There Goes My Everything lyrics
- My Woman Up't And Gone lyrics
- She's A Yum Yum lyrics
- I'm Finally Over You lyrics
- Touching Home lyrics
- Ain't Had No Lovin' lyrics
- Where Did They Go Lord lyrics
- Got My Mind On The Border Of Mexico lyrics
- All I Have To Offer You Is Me lyrics
- Elvira lyrics
- Don't Come Knocking On My Door lyrics
- Big Mable Murphy lyrics
- Will You Visit Me On Sundays lyrics
- Just A Little Bit Of You lyrics
- White Fences And Evergreen Trees lyrics