Rating: Votes: 0
Eddy Arnold — Many Tears Ago lyrics
Eddy Arnold Many Tears Ago lyrics was added to the site 28 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Eddy Arnold lyrics are: Up On The House Top, Santa Clause Is Coming To Town and I Really Don't Want To Know.
Songwriters: SCOTT, WINFIELD /
(Jenny Lou Carson)
Many tears ago you said you'd love me
Oh, how happy was this heart of mine
Then a dark cloud came from out of nowhere
And the sun went down no more to shine.
Many tears ago I learned too well love
What it means to bear a heavy load
I found out just what has meant by sorrow
Many tears ago along life's road.
Many tears ago I built a castle
Built it very strong and very tall
Though I thought it has a firm foundation
Many tears ago I saw it fall.
Many times I've wished that I would die love
Better to be dead than feel so low
All I ever lived or ever hoped for
Left me many many tears ogo.
--- Instrumental ---
Many tears ago you called me darling
In my dreams I hear you say it now
I can almost feel your arms around me
Arms that never meant to keep the vow.
Many tears ago 'twas in the springtime
When you said goodbye and went away
Oh, how well this aching heart remembers
Many, many tears ago today...
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/eddy-arnold-many-tears-ago-lyrics.html ]
Many Tears Ago lyrics © EMI Music Publishing
Eddy Arnold lyrics:
- I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day lyrics
- Little Green Apples lyrics
- Tell Me The Story Of Jesus lyrics
- The Prisoner's Song lyrics
- Chained To A Memory lyrics
- Crying Time lyrics
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken lyrics
- Roll Along Kentucky Moon lyrics
- Crying In The Chapel lyrics
- Good Hearted Woman lyrics
- I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes lyrics
- Christmas Can't Be Far Away lyrics
- I'm Throwing Rice (At The Girl I Love) lyrics
- Misty Blue lyrics
- "Just A Little Lovin' (Will Go A Long, Long Way)" lyrics