Rating: Votes: 0
Eddy Arnold — Many Tears Ago lyrics
Eddy Arnold Many Tears Ago lyrics was added to the site 28 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Eddy Arnold lyrics are: Anytime, It's A Sin and Bouquet Of Roses.
Songwriters: SCOTT, WINFIELD /
(Jenny Lou Carson)
Many tears ago you said you'd love me
Oh, how happy was this heart of mine
Then a dark cloud came from out of nowhere
And the sun went down no more to shine.
Many tears ago I learned too well love
What it means to bear a heavy load
I found out just what has meant by sorrow
Many tears ago along life's road.
Many tears ago I built a castle
Built it very strong and very tall
Though I thought it has a firm foundation
Many tears ago I saw it fall.
Many times I've wished that I would die love
Better to be dead than feel so low
All I ever lived or ever hoped for
Left me many many tears ogo.
--- Instrumental ---
Many tears ago you called me darling
In my dreams I hear you say it now
I can almost feel your arms around me
Arms that never meant to keep the vow.
Many tears ago 'twas in the springtime
When you said goodbye and went away
Oh, how well this aching heart remembers
Many, many tears ago today...
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/eddy-arnold-many-tears-ago-lyrics.html ]
Many Tears Ago lyrics © EMI Music Publishing
Eddy Arnold lyrics:
- Little Lady Make Believe lyrics
- Condemned Without Trial lyrics
- Take My Hand Precious Lord lyrics
- Casey Jones (The Brave Engineer) lyrics
- Red Headed Stranger lyrics
- Tell Me The Story Of Jesus lyrics
- Cool Water lyrics
- To My Sorrow lyrics
- Does He Mean That Much To You? lyrics
- Seven Years With The Wrong Woman lyrics
- It Came Upon A Midnight Clear lyrics
- My Daddy Is Only A Picture lyrics
- Moonlight And Roses lyrics
- Molly Darling lyrics
- Sixteen Tons lyrics