Rating: Votes: 0
Frank Sinatra ó The Girl Next Door lyrics
Frank Sinatra The Girl Next Door lyrics was added to the site 1 Feb, 2008 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Frank Sinatra lyrics are: Somethin' Stupid, My Way and The Way You Look Tonight".
Songwriters: JOHNSON, TAALIB / SCOTT, JILL H. / GREEN, EDWARD PRINCE JR. / HAGGINS, CARVIN
The moment I saw her face, I knew she was just my style.
My only regret is we've never met for I dream of her all the while,
But she doesn't know I exist, no matter how I persist.
So it's clear to see there's no hope for me,
Though I live at fifty-one thirty-five Kensngton Avenue,
And she lives at fifty-one thirty three.
How can I ignore the girl next door, I love her more than I can say.
Doesn't try to please me, doesn't even tease me,
And she never sees me glance her way.
And I thought I'm heartsore, the girl next door
Affection for me won't display.
I just adore her so I can't ignore her, the girl next door.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/frank-sinatra-the-girl-next-door-lyrics.html ]
The Girl Next Door lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Frank Sinatra lyrics:
- The Moon Was Yellow (And The Night Was Young) lyrics
- Spring Is Here lyrics
- The Very Thought Of You lyrics
- The September Of My Years lyrics
- Iíll Never Let A Day Pass By lyrics
- The Curse Of An Aching Heart lyrics
- I Guess Iíll Have To Change My Plan lyrics
- Not As A Stranger lyrics
- I'm Beginning To See The Light lyrics
- You Don't Remind Me lyrics
- My Ideal lyrics
- Letís Do It lyrics
- Frenesi lyrics
- Every Night About This Time lyrics
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen lyrics