Rating: Votes: 0
George Jones — A Goodbye Joke lyrics
George Jones A Goodbye Joke lyrics was added to the site 13 Aug, 2009 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular George Jones lyrics are: Family Bible, Walk Through This World With Me and How Beautiful Heaven Must Be.
No, she not gone forever
She's just playing one of her games
And tonight when I get home
Everything will be the same.
'Cause when I woke up this morning
Yes, I found her goodbye note
It just a game she's plays
It just a goodbye joke.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/george-jones-a-goodbye-joke-lyrics.html ]
She's just goin' downtown shopping
She'll bring me back some sporty clothes
'Cause I'm always on her mind
No matter where she plans to go.
If I thought she was gone forever
Lord, I'd find me a hangin' rope
That's why I'm drifting now
It's just a goodbye joke.
Ain't it funny the sense of humor
A woman can have sometimes
Especially that lovely woman of mine.
Hey, bartender won't you bring me a drink
'Cause I still like?
On the words she wrote
In her little goodbye joke...
A Goodbye Joke lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
George Jones lyrics:
- Eskimo Pie lyrics
- What's Your Mama's Name? lyrics
- Half Of Me Is Gone lyrics
- Take Me lyrics
- I'll Always Keep On Loving You lyrics
- Get Some Loving Done lyrics
- Old Fashioned Singing lyrics
- Till I Hear It From You lyrics
- Crazy Arms lyrics
- Don't Send Me No Angels lyrics
- The King Is Gone (So Are You) lyrics
- When I Wake Up From Dreaming lyrics
- Hardest Part Of All lyrics
- Another Way To Say Goodbye lyrics
- What I Didn't Do lyrics