George Jones — Telephone Call lyrics
George Jones Telephone Call lyrics was added to the site 19 Aug, 2009 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular George Jones lyrics are: He Stopped Loving Her Today, I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair and Jesus, Hold My Hand.
Tina, let me talk to your mommy
I can't right now Daddy, she's under the dryer
Well, just tell her that the flame of love's still burning
Mommy, Daddy just said he just caught on fire.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/george-jones-telephone-call-lyrics.html ]
Tina, just say I'll be home early
I better not Daddy, she's too upset about the fire!
No, the flames of love don't mean there's something burning
Mommy, I think Daddy just called you a liar!
Tell her I just called to say I love her
You'd better wait a while, Daddy, I think she's really mad
Put down that phone and go and get your Mommy right now
Daddy, I can't talk anymore 'cause Mommy just walked right out the door
And I'm going with her. Bye Daddy. I wonder if I did do something bad...
- Best Guitar Picker lyrics
- We Didn't See A Thing lyrics
- Into My Arms Again lyrics
- The Door lyrics
- I Want To Grow Old With You lyrics
- If I Don't Love You lyrics
- House Of Gold lyrics
- Time Changes Everything lyrics
- Wrong's What I Do Best lyrics
- Let's All Go Down To The River lyrics
- Small Y'all lyrics
- A Few Ole Country Boys (With Randy Travis) lyrics
- Your Kind Of Loving Won't Do lyrics
- 4-0-33 lyrics
- I Stayed Long Enough lyrics