Rating: Votes: 0
Hank Snow — Why Do You Punish Me lyrics
Hank Snow Why Do You Punish Me lyrics was added to the site 28 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Hank Snow lyrics are: I've Been Everywhere, The Last Mile Of The Way and Nobody's Child.Words & Music by Erwin King
Recorded by Hank Snow
Why do you punish me for loving you,
Youre counting my mistakes, how about yours?
Why do you sentence me to nights of tears?
Convicting all these dreams Ive dreamed for years?
My heart cries out behind these prison bars,
It pleads to you for your true love to set it free.
Why do you punish me? Is love a crime?
If so I'll spend a lifetime loving, serving time.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/hank-snow-why-do-you-punish-me-lyrics.html ]
Hank Snow lyrics:
- No Golden Tomorrow Ahead lyrics
- I'm Just Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail lyrics
- So Good To Be Back With You lyrics
- Colorado Country Morning lyrics
- I'm Moving On lyrics
- Home Call lyrics
- Tip Of My Fingers lyrics
- Marriage And Divorce lyrics
- Answer To Little Blossom lyrics
- Answer To Blue Velvet Band lyrics
- I've Been Everywhere lyrics
- Blue Sea Blues lyrics
- My Little Old Home Down In New Orleans lyrics
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee lyrics
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer lyrics