Rating: Votes: 0
Hank Williams — TENNESSEE BORDER lyrics
Hank Williams TENNESSEE BORDER lyrics was added to the site 20 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Hank Williams lyrics are: I Saw The Light, Hey, Good Lookin'! and I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.
Songwriters: WORK, JIMMY
Recorded by Hank Williams, Sr.
Words and music by Jimmy Work
Her [G] eyes were blue, her hair was [D7] auburn
Her smile was like an angel [G] fair
She was her daddy's only [D7] daughter
On the Tennessee [G] Border [G7]
One [C] night I took a ride just across the [G] line
I [A7] picked her up in a pickup truck
And she [D] broke this heart of [D7] mine
Her [G] mama said: "No-o, [D7] she's my only daughter,"
But we got married on the Tennessee [G] Border.
The roses were bloomin' [D7] there on the Border
The moon was shinin' [G] there
Her personality made me [D7] want her
On the Tennessee [G] Border.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/hank-williams-tennessee-border-lyrics.html ]
TENNESSEE BORDER lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
TENNESSEE BORDER video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Hank Williams lyrics:
- Why Don't You Make Up Your Mind lyrics
- YOU BROKE YOUR OWN HEART lyrics
- Howlin' At The Moon lyrics
- Beyond The Sunset lyrics
- YOUR CHEATIN' HEART lyrics
- I'll Be A Bachelor 'till I Die lyrics
- A House Of Gold lyrics
- Don't Do It Darlin' lyrics
- 'Neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone - Hank III lyrics
- I'm Sorry For You, My Friend lyrics
- Mind Your Own Business lyrics
- Leave Me Alone With The Blues lyrics
- Honky Tonk Blues lyrics
- No One To Welcome Me Home lyrics
- Crazy Heart lyrics