Hank Williams — The Prodigal Son lyrics
Hank Williams The Prodigal Son lyrics was added to the site 28 Nov, 2006 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Hank Williams lyrics are: WE LIVE IN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, WITH TEARS IN MY EYES and Precious Lord, Take My Hand.
Recorded by hank williams, sr.
Words and music by jenkins
[g] a prodigal son once [c] strayed from his [g] father
To travel a land of [a] hunger and [d] pain
And [g] now I can see the [c] end of my [g] journey
Im going to [d] heaven a-[g] gain.
I leave you the day, to help all your neighbors
I leave you the night, to solemnly pray
So try to repent and ask for forgiveness
Well meet up in heaven, someday.
Goodbye to this world, with all it's sorrows
Goodbye to the fields, that I used to roam
Im going away where, life is eternal
My shepherd is callin me home.
From out of the sky, he's coming to meet me
To wash all my sins and call me his own
His servants will bring, a ring for my finger
And never no more will I roam.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/hank-williams-the-prodigal-son-lyrics.html ]
- Hank Williams Version Of Freight Train Blues lyrics
- WON'T YOU SOMETIMES THINK OF ME lyrics
- Roly Poly lyrics
- Freight Train Blues lyrics
- I'm Sorry For You, My Friend lyrics
- Too Many Parties Too Many Pals lyrics
- THE FIRST FALL OF SNOW lyrics
- Country Boy Can Survive lyrics
- Low Down Blues lyrics
- I Can't Get You Off My Mind lyrics
- I'm Satisfied With You lyrics
- YOU CAN'T TAKE MY MEMORIUES OF YOU lyrics
- Ramblin' Man lyrics
- House Without Love (is Not A Home) lyrics
- I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Living lyrics