Rating: Votes: 0
Hank Williams — Weary Blues lyrics
Hank Williams Weary Blues lyrics was added to the site 21 Mar, 2011 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Hank Williams lyrics are: Ramblin' Man, I Saw The Light and I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.Words and music by hank williams, sr.
Capo: 3rd fret key: f play: d
The [d] snow falls [g] 'round my [d] window
But [g] it can't chill my [d] heart
God [g] knows it died the [d] day you left
My dream world [a7] fell a-[d] part.
Weary [d] blu-ue-ue [g] ues from [d] waitin'
Lord, i've been [e7] waitin' too [a7] long
These [d] blues have [g] got me [d] cryin'
Oh, sweet ma-a-ma, [a7] please come [d] home.
Thru tears i watch young lovers
As they go strollin' by
Oh, all the things that might have been
God forgive me if i cry.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/hank-williams-weary-blues-lyrics.html ]
Hank Williams lyrics:
- Six More Miles (to The Graveyard) lyrics
- THY BURDENS ARE GREATER THAN MINE lyrics
- Battle Of Armegeddon lyrics
- Precious Lord, Take My Hand lyrics
- Sundown And Sorrow lyrics
- THERE'LL BE NO TEARDROPS TONIGHT lyrics
- A Picture From Life's Other Side lyrics
- Last Night I Dreamed Of Heaven lyrics
- Long Gone Lonesome Blues (Single Version) lyrics
- 'neath A Cold Gray Tomb Of Stone lyrics
- If You'll Be A Baby (To Me) lyrics
- May You Never Be Alone lyrics
- THE ALABAMA WALTZ lyrics
- Baby We're Really In Love lyrics
- THE TRAMP ON THE STREET lyrics