Rating: Votes: 0
Kitty Wells — Back Street Affair lyrics
Kitty Wells Back Street Affair lyrics was added to the site 1 Jul, 2010 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Kitty Wells lyrics are: How Far Is Heaven, Once A Day and Old Records.
Songwriters: WALLACE, BILLY
Yes, I thought that you were true when I fell in love with you
For you told me you always would play square
Then I learned you had a home, that your wife had done gone wrong
And our love was just a back street affair.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/kitty-wells-back-street-affair-lyrics.html ]
Twas too late to say no when I found you fooled me so
For as time passed on I'd learned so much to care
Though I knew I must atone but my will was not my own
I'm paying for that back street affair.
--- Instrumental ---
You didn't count the cost you gambled and I lost
Now I must pay with hours of deep despair
You still can live your life with a true forgiving wife
But I can't live down a back street affair.
The love I gave so free is left to torture me
Though I know it's hopeless and it isn't fair
But still I must go on while the gossips spread our wrong
I'm paying for that back street affair...
Back Street Affair lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
Kitty Wells lyrics:
- A Heartache For A Keepsake lyrics
- Billy Bayou lyrics
- Half As Much lyrics
- You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind lyrics
- I Don't Want Your Money, I Want Your Time lyrics
- Cold Cold Heart lyrics
- I Don't Care (Just As Long As You Love Me) lyrics
- Begging To You lyrics
- My Used To Be Darling lyrics
- When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain lyrics
- It's Four In The Morning lyrics
- I'm Just Not Smart lyrics
- Just A Memory lyrics
- Heart Over Mind lyrics
- There Must Be Another Way To Live lyrics