Rating: Votes: 1
Leann Rimes — National Anthem lyrics
Leann Rimes National Anthem lyrics was added to the site 30 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 2 times. Other popular Leann Rimes lyrics are: How Do I Live, Some Say Love and Life Goes On.
Songwriters: FREY, HUGO/KEY, FRANCIS SCOTT/SAVINO, DOMENICO / SMITH, JOHN STAFFORD
Oh say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/leann-rimes-national-anthem-lyrics.html ]
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
National Anthem lyrics © EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
National Anthem video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Leann Rimes lyrics:
- A Different Kind Of Christmas lyrics
- Running Out Of Time [from "desperate Housewives" Soundtrack]the Right Kind Of Wrong lyrics
- Cryin' Time lyrics
- Upper Hand lyrics
- Why Can't We lyrics
- Can't Fight The Moonlight (Latino Mix) (bonus Track) lyrics
- River Of Love lyrics
- You Light Up My Life lyrics
- I Want You With Me lyrics
- Satisfied lyrics
- Running Out Of Time lyrics
- A Little More Time lyrics
- Nothin' New Under The Moon lyrics
- You Made Me Find Myself lyrics
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas lyrics