Rating: Votes: 1
Leann Rimes — National Anthem lyrics
Leann Rimes National Anthem lyrics was added to the site 30 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 6 hits and voted 2 times. Other popular Leann Rimes lyrics are: How Do I Live, Ten Thousand Angels Cried and Blue.
Songwriters: CRAWFORD, ANTHONY S.
Oh say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/leann-rimes-national-anthem-lyrics.html ]
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
National Anthem lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
National Anthem video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Leann Rimes lyrics:
- Big Deal lyrics
- Doesn't Everybody lyrics
- Sittin' On Top Of The World lyrics
- Afraid To Fall lyrics
- All The Lovin' And The Hurtin' lyrics
- Broken Wing lyrics
- What I Cannot Change lyrics
- One Way Ticket (Because I Can) lyrics
- White Christmas lyrics
- When You Love Someone Like That lyrics
- Put A Little Holiday In Your Heart lyrics
- God Takes Care Of Your Kind lyrics
- Hurt Me lyrics
- Where I Stood lyrics
- Nothin' 'bout Love Makes Sense lyrics