Rating: Votes: 0
Lee Greenwood — Didn't We lyrics
Lee Greenwood Didn't We lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Lee Greenwood lyrics are: The Pledge Of Allegiance, Amazing Grace and Proud To Be An American.(Graham Lyle/Troy Seals)
I think of all the times I needed you
And you would come to me 'cause you wanted to
Oh when we built a fire that would last through the night
It'd still be burnin' in the mornin' light
Oh we must've had 1000 ways
Oh love taken & wrapped away
We took a chance or 2, didn't we?
And made some mountains move, didn't we?
& from out of the blue, the stormclouds came
It started rainin', we just let it rain
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/lee-greenwood-didnt-we-lyrics.html ]
Oh careless love, oh careless love
Sadness, yes, but no regrets
When we had a baby, oh we had the best
Didn't we? I'm askin' you, didn't we? Oh didn't we?
And every now & then I'm feeling sure
And it takes me a while to let you go
You were more than a lover, more than a friend
Never before, never again
Oh will it be you & me?
We had, had it good, didn't we?
I wanna say, oh we must've had 1000 ways
Oh takin' our rodway
Oh will it be, will it be you & me?
Oh we had, we had it good, didn't we?
Lee Greenwood lyrics:
- God Bless The U.S.A. Remix lyrics
- I. O. U lyrics
- I Still Believe lyrics
- Holdin' A Good Hand lyrics
- Ring On Her Finger, Time On Her Hands lyrics
- Lean, Mean, Lovin' Machine lyrics
- Dixie Road lyrics
- Ain't No Trick (It Takes Magic) lyrics
- Fool's Gold lyrics
- Love Me Like You've Never Been Hurt lyrics
- Proud To Be An American lyrics
- Wind Beneath My Wings lyrics
- Somebody's Gonna Love You lyrics
- Proud To Be An American (Wtc Tribute) lyrics
- Home To Alaska lyrics