Rating: Votes: 0
Little Shop Of Horrors — Da Doo lyrics
Little Shop Of Horrors Da Doo lyrics was added to the site 30 May, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Little Shop Of Horrors lyrics are: Feed Me (Git It), Suddenly Seymour and Downtown (Skid Row).(da-doo)
I was walking in the Wholesale Flower District that day.
And I passed by this place where this old chinese man...
He sometimes sells me weird and exotic cuttings.
'Cause he knows, you see that, strange plants are my hobby.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/little-shop-of-horrors-da-doo-lyrics.html ]
He didn't have anything unusual there that day.
So I was just about to, you know, walk on by.
When suddenly, and without warning,
There was this...
(Total eclipse of the Sun)
It got very dark...
And there was this strange humming sound,
Like something from another world...
And when the light came back this weird plant was just sitting there.
Just, you know, stuck in, among the zinias.
I coulda sworn it hadn't been there before.
But the old chinese man sold it to me anyway.
For a dollar-ninty-five.
Da Doo video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Little Shop Of Horrors lyrics:
- Mushnik & Son, Joe Pan's Version lyrics
- Dentist! lyrics
- Now (It's Just The Gas) lyrics
- Don't Feed The Plants lyrics
- Call Back In The Morning lyrics
- Prologue (Little Shop Of Horrors) lyrics
- Mean Green Mother From Outer Space lyrics
- Mean Green Mother lyrics
- Some Fun Now lyrics
- Little Shop Of Horrors lyrics
- Ya Never Know lyrics
- Somewhere That's Green lyrics
- Sominex Suppertime II lyrics
- Skid Row (downtown) lyrics
- Downtown (Skid Row) lyrics