Marty Stuart — Farmer's Blues lyrics
Marty Stuart Farmer's Blues lyrics was added to the site 20 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Marty Stuart lyrics are: Til The End Of The World Rolls Around, Fool For Love and Come Into The House Of The Lord.
Who'll buy my wheat, who'll buy my corn?
To feed my babies when they are born
Seeds and dirt, a prayer for rain that I can use.
I work the land, I watch the sky
I talk to God and wonder why
But it's the only life I know, these farmer's blues.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/marty-stuart-farmers-blues-lyrics.html ]
I see the seasons come and go
Sending rain, fire, and snow.
I'm at the mercy of it all, this life I choose.
Sometimes I hang my head and cry
When that evening train comes by.
I wish it could take me far away
These farmer's blues.
The tractor's old, the fence is down
Put on my suit and go to town.
I ask for a loan and I know well they might refuse
Back at home, still by my side
The one I love is where it hides
Waits for me to love away, these farmer's blues.
- Hey Baby lyrics
- Since I Don't Have You lyrics
- It's Time To Go Home lyrics
- Wheels lyrics
- Love Can Go To ..... lyrics
- Me And Billy The Kid lyrics
- The Pilgrim (Act Iii) lyrics
- Pilgrim lyrics
- Blue Train lyrics
- Let There Be Country lyrics
- Country lyrics
- I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome lyrics
- I'm A One Woman Man lyrics
- Sometimes The Pleasure's Worth The Pain lyrics
- Paint The Town Tonight lyrics