Rating: Votes: 0
Nickel Creek — When In Rome lyrics
Nickel Creek When In Rome lyrics was added to the site 25 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Nickel Creek lyrics are: Doubting Thomas, You Donâ€™t Have To Move That Mountain and Git Along Little Dogies.
Songwriters: CHRIS THILE
Where can a sick man go
When he can't choke down the medicine,
The old Doc knows.
A specialist came to town, but he stays at home, saying
No one knows, so I don't, Honey, when in Rome.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/nickel-creek-when-in-rome-lyrics.html ]
Where can a teacher go?
Wherever she thinks people need the things she knows.
Hey, those books you gave us look good on the shelves at home,
And they'll burn warm in the fireplace, Teacher, when in Rome.
Grab a blanket, sister, we'll make smoke signals.
Bring in some new blood (?)
It feels like we're alone.
Grab a blanket, brother, so we don't catch cold.
Oh, I wonder if we're stuck in Rome.
Where can a dead man go?
A question with an answer only dead men know.
But I'm gonna bet they never really feel at home,
If they spend a lifetime learning how to live in Rome.
When In Rome lyrics © BUG MUSIC
When In Rome video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Nickel Creek lyrics:
- Stumptown lyrics
- Back In The Saddle Again lyrics
- This Side lyrics
- The Hand Song lyrics
- Home On The Range lyrics
- Let It Fall (Live) lyrics
- Set Me Up With One Of Your Friends lyrics
- Brand New Sidewalk lyrics
- The Lighthouse's Tale lyrics
- Why Should The Fire Die? lyrics
- Pecos Bill lyrics
- Tomorrow Is A Long Time lyrics
- I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart lyrics
- In The House Of Tom Bombadil lyrics
- You Donâ€™t Have To Move That Mountain lyrics