Songs Sound Much Sadder lyricsLyrics → Artists: N → Norma Jean lyrics → Songs Sound Much Sadder lyrics
Norma Jean — Songs Sound Much Sadder lyrics
Norma Jean Songs Sound Much Sadder lyrics was added to the site 25 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 2 times. Other popular Norma Jean lyrics are: Face: Face, I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name and I'm Gonna Walk And Talk With My Lord.
We are smashed men, still moving.
We've tried everything in the book.
No stranger, to failure, death with a steady heartbeat.
Scratching into any surface it wants.
Joy and beauty rejected so many times.
A world of hurt, a heart of false hope.
While we thought that we were learning how to live, we have been learning how to die.
I should have known, we will be legends.
Our hopes and dreams and our worst nightmares.
Our worst nightmares have now come true.
Tonight when this deep sleep falls on men.
Driven by an instinct more powerful than life itself.
From honor, and hope, from hope and devastation.
Overfed and unconcerned
It came with teeth and claw
Oh, hated form of emotion
You have become so obvious.
My friend, the fatal habit of being myself.
Ok, there's hope.
Step down with all your friends.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/norma-jean-songs-sound-much-sadder-lyrics.html ]
- Vertebraille: Choke That Thief Called… lyrics
- ...Discipline Your Daughters lyrics
- I'm Gonna Walk And Talk With My Lord lyrics
- I Heard The Jukebox Playing lyrics
- Coal Miner's Daughter lyrics
- I Wish I Didn't Have To Miss You lyrics
- Just Like I Knew lyrics
- Harper Valley P.T.A. lyrics
- To Get To You lyrics
- If It's All The Same To You lyrics
- You Changed Everything About Me But My Name lyrics
- Don't Touch Me lyrics
- Ride Ride Ride lyrics
- Creating Something Out Of Nothing lyrics
- Put Your Arms Around Her lyrics