Porter Wagoner — I Thought Of God lyrics
Porter Wagoner I Thought Of God lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2009 and since that time has 5 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Porter Wagoner lyrics are: The Carroll County Accident, I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name and Old Log Cabin For Sale.
I walked to the whispering forrest
Not a man made sound could I hear
A pretty sound was playing there
Without a sign of fear.
I walked alone up to mountain
And looked out over the sea
I saw an eagle spread his wings
In flight so gracefully.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/porter-wagoner-i-thought-of-god-lyrics.html ]
I knew that I was walking
Where mortal should not trod
There on the lonely mountain
I stopped and thought of God.
I walked through a busy city
It was filled by men and steel
A young one cries and old one dies
Where love and hate are real.
I knew that I was walking where
Many men had trod
There in the busy city
I stopped and thought of God...
- My Baby's Not Here (in Town Tonight) lyrics
- One Way Ticket To The Blues lyrics
- Tomorrow We'll Retire lyrics
- I See A Bridge lyrics
- I'm Gonna Feed You Now lyrics
- Ivory Tower lyrics
- Out Of Sight Out Of Mind lyrics
- Come On In (and Make Yourself At Home) lyrics
- I Want To Live Again lyrics
- Forty Miles From Poplar Bluff lyrics
- I Wonder Where You Are Tonight lyrics
- I Just Came To Smell The Flowers lyrics
- I Didn't Mean It lyrics
- The Farmer And The Lord lyrics
- Memories From The Past lyrics