Porter Wagoner — I Thought Of God lyrics
Porter Wagoner I Thought Of God lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2009 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Porter Wagoner lyrics are: Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus, A Satisfied Mind and I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name.
I walked to the whispering forrest
Not a man made sound could I hear
A pretty sound was playing there
Without a sign of fear.
I walked alone up to mountain
And looked out over the sea
I saw an eagle spread his wings
In flight so gracefully.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/porter-wagoner-i-thought-of-god-lyrics.html ]
I knew that I was walking
Where mortal should not trod
There on the lonely mountain
I stopped and thought of God.
I walked through a busy city
It was filled by men and steel
A young one cries and old one dies
Where love and hate are real.
I knew that I was walking where
Many men had trod
There in the busy city
I stopped and thought of God...
- If I Could Only Start Over lyrics
- I Can't Live With You lyrics
- Suppertime lyrics
- Born To Lose lyrics
- Out Of Sight Out Of Mind lyrics
- Tricks Of The Trade lyrics
- Green Green Grass Of Home lyrics
- Your Love lyrics
- Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus lyrics
- I Didn't Mean It lyrics
- I'll Go Down Swinging lyrics
- I Wouldn't Buy A Used Car From Him lyrics
- The Carroll County Accident lyrics
- Company's Comin' lyrics
- Howdy Neighbor Howdy lyrics