Porter Wagoner — I Thought Of God lyrics
Porter Wagoner I Thought Of God lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2009 and since that time has 6 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Porter Wagoner lyrics are: Forty Miles From Poplar Bluff, A Satisfied Mind and Wait A Little Longer Please Jesus.
I walked to the whispering forrest
Not a man made sound could I hear
A pretty sound was playing there
Without a sign of fear.
I walked alone up to mountain
And looked out over the sea
I saw an eagle spread his wings
In flight so gracefully.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/porter-wagoner-i-thought-of-god-lyrics.html ]
I knew that I was walking
Where mortal should not trod
There on the lonely mountain
I stopped and thought of God.
I walked through a busy city
It was filled by men and steel
A young one cries and old one dies
Where love and hate are real.
I knew that I was walking where
Many men had trod
There in the busy city
I stopped and thought of God...
- Heartbreak Affair lyrics
- Before I Met You lyrics
- There's Always One lyrics
- Country Music Has Gone To Town lyrics
- Cotton Fields lyrics
- Thy Burdens Are Greater Than Mine lyrics
- That's It lyrics
- Old Camp Meetin' Time lyrics
- Don't Let Me Cross Over lyrics
- As Long As I'm Dreaming lyrics
- Tricks Of The Trade lyrics
- Afraid To Love Again lyrics
- The Last One To Touch Me lyrics
- Legend Of The Big Steeple lyrics
- Big Wind lyrics