I've Still Got The Love We Made lyricsLyrics → Artists: R → Reba Mcentire lyrics → I've Still Got The Love We Made lyrics
Reba Mcentire — I've Still Got The Love We Made lyrics
Reba Mcentire I've Still Got The Love We Made lyrics was added to the site 1 Feb, 2008 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Reba Mcentire lyrics are: Sky Full Of Angels, New Fool At An Old Game and Consider Me Gone.
You know I can't find the letters you wrote to me in school.
And that shoebox full of photographs got lost in my last move.
I gave away that old twin bed where you and I first laid.
But after all this time, I've still got the love we made.
And that old beat up car we dated in, finally turned to rust.
And the first rose that you gave me, oh it finally turned to dust.
But all those tender nights we shared are never gonna fade.
Cause after all this time I've still got the love we made.
I've got every feeling we felt when touched.
Cause even though fell apart I kept a part of us.
I've held on to everytime we held each other tight,
And promised that no matter what we'd never say goodbye.
I don't have one souvenier of us I'd meant to save,
But right here in my heart I've still got the love we made.
Ooh right here in my heart I've still got the love we made.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/reba-mcentire-ive-still-got-the-love-we-made-lyrics.html ]
- Lighter Shade Of Blue lyrics
- Where You End And I Begin lyrics
- That's All She Wrote lyrics
- I Got Lost In His Arms lyrics
- You're The First Time I've Thought About Leaving lyrics
- Everything That You Want lyrics
- Waiting For The Sun To Shine lyrics
- Bobby lyrics
- One Last Good Hand lyrics
- You Lie lyrics
- Red Roses (Won't Work Now) lyrics
- I Want To Hear It From You lyrics
- It Just Had To Be This Way lyrics
- Don't Touch Me There lyrics
- The Girl Who Has Everything lyrics