The Last One To Know lyricsLyrics → Artists: R → Reba Mcentire lyrics → The Last One To Know lyrics
Rating: Votes: 0
Reba Mcentire — The Last One To Know lyrics
Reba Mcentire The Last One To Know lyrics was added to the site 1 Feb, 2008 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Reba Mcentire lyrics are: If I Had Only Known, I'll Be and Consider Me Gone.
Songwriters: J. MARIASH, M. BERG
I didn't see the fire burn to ashes.
I couldn't feel the winds of change.
I was lost inside the passion,
blinded by the memory of a flame.
I guess I should've felt it when you touched me.
I should've seen it in your eyes.
But I believed you really loved me .
Why can't I believe you've said goodbye.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/reba-mcentire-the-last-one-to-know-lyrics.html ]
Oh why is the last one to know
the first one to cry and the
last to let go.
Why is the one left behind
the one left alone with no one to hold.
The last one to know.
It would be easier to face the morning,
if you were holding me tonight.
But you left me without a warning.
Holding onto a heartache while she's
holding you tight.
The Last One To Know lyrics © HORI PRO ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Reba Mcentire lyrics:
- I Wouldn't Wanna Be You lyrics
- When You Love Someone Like That lyrics
- Angel In Your Arms lyrics
- Jolene lyrics
- She's Turning 50 Today lyrics
- I Had My Way lyrics
- Out Of The Blue lyrics
- Will He Ever Go Away lyrics
- You Are Always There For Me lyrics
- Read My Mind lyrics
- Happy Birthday Jesus lyrics
- All Dressed Up (With Nowhere To Go) lyrics
- On My Own - With: Linda Davis, Trisha Yearwood & Martina McBride lyrics
- If I Could Only Be Like You lyrics
- Right Time Of The Night lyrics