Rhonda Vincent — Little Angels lyrics
Rhonda Vincent Little Angels lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Rhonda Vincent lyrics are: Homecoming, At The Corner Of Walk And Don't Walk and Walking My Lord Up Calvary's Hill.One summer day a stranger walked up to me and said,
Hey Little Angel would you please tell me your name.
I just turned my head and said, Laura Jane's my name.
He said, Laura, would you like to play a game.
Too young to know and understand the reason why
This Little Angel had to live with so much pain.
As a child of only nine I was not to blame
Now my heart must grow beyond the shame.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/rhonda-vincent-little-angels-lyrics.html ]
Dear God, keep and eye on Little Angels
As they lay down to sleep
I pray their Soul's to keep.
When mom and dad can't be there
We hope you will hear our prayer...
Please don't let other strangers
Hurt one more little Angel
I got called into something
Not knowing right from wrong
Now I pray everyday to be strong
God help me forgive this man
Maybe then I'll understand
Little Angels shouldn't have to live this way.
- Hit Parade Of Love lyrics
- Cry Of The Whippoorwill lyrics
- When I'm Through Fallin' Apart lyrics
- Ridin' The Red Line lyrics
- Keep Your Feet On The Ground lyrics
- Missouri Moon lyrics
- Crazy What A Lonely Heart Will Do lyrics
- Forever Ain't That Long Anymore lyrics
- You Can't Take It With You When You Go lyrics
- Fishers Of Men lyrics
- When The Angels Sing lyrics
- Cheatin' Kind Of Life lyrics
- What More Do You Want From Me lyrics
- Help Me To Be More Like Him lyrics
- You Don't Know How Lucky You Are lyrics