Rosemary Clooney — You'r Just In Love lyrics
Rosemary Clooney You'r Just In Love lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Rosemary Clooney lyrics are: Sway, How Are Things In Glocca Morra and Love, You Didn't Do Right By Me.YOU'RE JUST IN LOVE
I hear singing and there's no one there.
I smell blossoms and the trees are bare.
All day long I seem to walk on air.
I wonder why, I wonder why.
I keep tossing in my bed at night.
And what's more, I've lost my appetite.
Stars that used to twinkle in the skies
Are twinkling in my eyes.
I wonder why.
You don't need analyzing
'Cause it's not so surprising
That you feel very strange, but nice.
Your heart goes pitter patter.
I know just what's the matter
I've been there once or twice.
Put your head on my shoulder.
You need someone who's older,
A rubdown with a velvet glove.
There is nothing you can take
To relieve that pleasant ache.
You're not sick, you're just in love.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/rosemary-clooney-your-just-in-love-lyrics.html ]
- Anything Goes lyrics
- Sway lyrics
- Saturday Night Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week lyrics
- There Will Never Be Another You lyrics
- It Might As Well Be Spring lyrics
- I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good lyrics
- How Much Is That Doggie In The Window lyrics
- By Myself lyrics
- Pet Me, Poppa lyrics
- A Woman Likes To Be Told lyrics
- Mangos lyrics
- I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face lyrics
- How Are Things In Glocca Morra lyrics
- I Could Have Danced All Night lyrics
- The Night Before Christmas lyrics