Tom T. Hall — Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics
Tom T. Hall Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Tom T. Hall lyrics are: Thank You Connersville Indiana, Kentucky In The Morning and I Feel Like Flying Away.
The band played and everyone talked
Through the plain old Beer Drinker's Waltz.
Well, they sweated and swore, and they spit on the floor
Where the cigarette butts were all thrown
They wrote on the wall and hid out from the law
And the whole gang was drunk-drivin' home.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/tom-t-hall-beer-drinkers-waltz-lyrics.html ]
Some little snuff queen who was barely sixteen
Played an out of tune Yamaha guitar
Some old boy named Wink who brought his own drinks
Had his fiddle stoled out of his car.
The man tendin' bar told the boy on guitar
He was a-drinkin' a little too much
They announced on the mic that they left on the lights
In a dark blue Chevrolet truck.
Well, somewhere in the heavens there's a seven-o-seven
And they're a-servin' champagne in first class
Somewhere upstairs a child says it's prayers
Oh, but downstairs they're havin' a blast.
- Harper Valley P.T.A. lyrics
- St. George Isle lyrics
- Flat-Footin' It lyrics
- Royal Annie lyrics
- Promise And The Dream lyrics
- Day Drinkin' lyrics
- You Are A Star (Brittni's Song) lyrics
- Texas Never Fell In Love With Me lyrics
- Greed Kills More People Than Whiskey lyrics
- Negatory Romance lyrics
- One Of The Mysteries Of Life lyrics
- I Left You Some Kisses On The Door lyrics
- Second Handed Flowers lyrics
- There Is A Miracle In You lyrics
- Turn It On, Turn It On, Turn It On lyrics