Rating: Votes: 0
Tom T. Hall — Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics
Tom T. Hall Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Tom T. Hall lyrics are: Who's Gonna Feed Them Hogs, I Like Beer and Me And Jesus.
The band played and everyone talked
Through the plain old Beer Drinker's Waltz.
Well, they sweated and swore, and they spit on the floor
Where the cigarette butts were all thrown
They wrote on the wall and hid out from the law
And the whole gang was drunk-drivin' home.
Some little snuff queen who was barely sixteen
Played an out of tune Yamaha guitar
Some old boy named Wink who brought his own drinks
Had his fiddle stoled out of his car.
The man tendin' bar told the boy on guitar
He was a-drinkin' a little too much
They announced on the mic that they left on the lights
In a dark blue Chevrolet truck.
Well, somewhere in the heavens there's a seven-o-seven
And they're a-servin' champagne in first class
Somewhere upstairs a child says it's prayers
Oh, but downstairs they're havin' a blast.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/tom-t-hall-beer-drinkers-waltz-lyrics.html ]
Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Tom T. Hall lyrics:
- Promise And The Dream lyrics
- Rattle Mouse lyrics
- Negatory Romance lyrics
- Pinto The Wonder Horse Is Dead lyrics
- Song For Uncle Curt lyrics
- Girl Who Read The Same Book All The Time lyrics
- I Washed My Face In The Morning Dew lyrics
- High Steppin' Proud lyrics
- Watertown Tennessee lyrics
- Second Handed Flowers lyrics
- It Sure Can Get Cold In Des Moines lyrics
- Faster Horses (Cowboy And The Poet) lyrics
- From A Mansion To A Honky-Tonk lyrics
- Whiskey Castles lyrics
- Saturday Morning Song lyrics