Rating: Votes: 0
Tom T. Hall — Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics
Tom T. Hall Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Tom T. Hall lyrics are: I Love, I Like Beer and Who's Gonna Feed Them Hogs.
The band played and everyone talked
Through the plain old Beer Drinker's Waltz.
Well, they sweated and swore, and they spit on the floor
Where the cigarette butts were all thrown
They wrote on the wall and hid out from the law
And the whole gang was drunk-drivin' home.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/tom-t-hall-beer-drinkers-waltz-lyrics.html ]
Some little snuff queen who was barely sixteen
Played an out of tune Yamaha guitar
Some old boy named Wink who brought his own drinks
Had his fiddle stoled out of his car.
The man tendin' bar told the boy on guitar
He was a-drinkin' a little too much
They announced on the mic that they left on the lights
In a dark blue Chevrolet truck.
Well, somewhere in the heavens there's a seven-o-seven
And they're a-servin' champagne in first class
Somewhere upstairs a child says it's prayers
Oh, but downstairs they're havin' a blast.
Beer Drinker's Waltz lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Tom T. Hall lyrics:
- A Bar With No Beer lyrics
- The Monkey That Became President lyrics
- Time Takes Care Of A Few Things lyrics
- Lost In Florida lyrics
- Bourbon Man lyrics
- Different Feeling lyrics
- Piece Of The Road lyrics
- The Year That Clayton Delaney Died lyrics
- L.A. Blues lyrics
- Ole Lonesome George The Basset lyrics
- Adventures Of Linda Bohannon lyrics
- Big Motel On The Mountain lyrics
- A Picture Of Your Mother lyrics
- Girls In Saigon City lyrics
- Do It To Someone You Love lyrics