Between An Old Memory And Me lyricsLyrics → Artists: T → Travis Tritt lyrics → Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics
Rating: Votes: 1
Travis Tritt — Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics
Travis Tritt Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 2 times. Other popular Travis Tritt lyrics are: Best Of Intentions, Can I Trust You With My Heart and Anymore.
Songwriters: CRAIG, CHARLIE/STEGALL, KEITH
I was sittin' at a table, in a little club downtown.
Playin' songs on the juke box and pourin' whiskey down.
When I heard a sweet voice sayin' "would you like some company?".
And I had to tell her, "This is just between an old memory and me".
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/travis-tritt-between-an-old-memory-and-me-lyrics.html ]
All my friends tell me that I'm a fool for holding on.
And I know they're tryin' to help me, but I've been a fool too long.
And I don't want to talk about it, so why can't they just let me be?
This is just between and old memory and me.
I'm not hurtin' anybody as far as I can see,
I just need to be alone sometimes,
While she goes walkin' through my mind. :Repeat 1x:
I don't want to talk about it, so why can't everybody see,
This is just between an old memory and me?
This is just between, her memory and me.
Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics © EMI Music Publishing
Travis Tritt lyrics:
- Sometimes She Forgets lyrics
- The Road To You lyrics
- Out Of Control Raging Fire lyrics
- Where Corn Don't Grow lyrics
- Doesn't Anymore Hurt Anymore lyrics
- If You're Gonna Straighten Up lyrics
- Only You (And You Alone) lyrics
- Living On Borrowed Time lyrics
- Double Trouble lyrics
- Don't Ask Me No Questions lyrics
- Son Of The New South lyrics
- Rough Around The Edges lyrics
- Helping Me Get Over You lyrics
- Down The Road I Go lyrics
- The Girl's Gone Wild lyrics