Between An Old Memory And Me lyricsLyrics → Artists: T → Travis Tritt lyrics → Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics
Travis Tritt — Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics
Travis Tritt Between An Old Memory And Me lyrics was added to the site 4 Dec, 2006 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 2 times. Other popular Travis Tritt lyrics are: It's A Great Day To Be Alive, Great Day To Be Alive and Best Of Intentions.
I was sittin' at a table, in a little club downtown.
Playin' songs on the juke box and pourin' whiskey down.
When I heard a sweet voice sayin' "would you like some company?".
And I had to tell her, "This is just between an old memory and me".
All my friends tell me that I'm a fool for holding on.
And I know they're tryin' to help me, but I've been a fool too long.
And I don't want to talk about it, so why can't they just let me be?
This is just between and old memory and me.
I'm not hurtin' anybody as far as I can see,
I just need to be alone sometimes,
While she goes walkin' through my mind. :Repeat 1x:
I don't want to talk about it, so why can't everybody see,
This is just between an old memory and me?
This is just between, her memory and me.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/travis-tritt-between-an-old-memory-and-me-lyrics.html ]
- Ten Feet Tall And Bulletproof lyrics
- I Can't Seem To Get Over You lyrics
- I'm Gonna Be Somebody lyrics
- I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day lyrics
- Devil Went Down To Georgia - Travis Tritt & Johnny Cash lyrics
- Southern Justice lyrics
- Tougher Than The Rest lyrics
- Country Club lyrics
- Mission Of Love lyrics
- Take It Easy lyrics
- Tonight I've Gone Too Far To Turn Around lyrics
- Now I've Seen It All lyrics
- Time To Get Crazy lyrics
- If Hell Had A Jukebox lyrics
- No Vacation From The Blues lyrics