Rating: Votes: 0
Waylon Jennings — Good Morning John lyrics
Waylon Jennings Good Morning John lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 3 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Waylon Jennings lyrics are: Good Hearted Woman, Bob Wills Is Still The King and Good Ol' Boys.Good morning, John:
Ain't it great to see your future shining brighter,
Than the naked light of day?
You made it, John:
But I confess there was a time we two have thought,
That you might let it slip away.
I love you, John:
In the cold and holy darkness,
You were always shining brighter than a star.
God bless you, John:
For the love and joy you've given,
As the living inspiration that you are.
You scared me, John:
'Cos you've crossed so many borders into danger,
With the price upon your head.
They got you, John:
And it hurts to see so many friends who ran,
Along beside you laying dead.
I know you, John:
There ain't nothing you can't handle now,
'Cause there ain't nothing bigger than your heart.
Keep shining, John:
For you owe it to the others as the dark,
And holy wonder that you are.
Hang in there, John:
It's a rocky road to glory,
But the straightest and the strongest will survive.
Keep smiling, John:
We won't make it there tomorrow,
But today let's say we're lucky we're alive.
I see you, John:
For the best of good intentions,
Have a way of getting scattered by the wind.
I mean it, John:
You might lose your mind or memory,
But you ain't gonna lose me as your friend.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/waylon-jennings-good-morning-john-lyrics.html ]
Waylon Jennings lyrics:
- If You Really Want Me To I'll Go (1966) lyrics
- I've Always Been Crazy lyrics
- Let Me Tell You My Mind lyrics
- Cowboy Movies lyrics
- It's The World's GOne Crazy (Cotillion) lyrics
- I Got The Train Sittin' Waitin' lyrics
- Change My Mind lyrics
- Sally Was A Good Old Girl lyrics
- I'm A Long Way From Home lyrics
- Brown Eyed Handsome Man lyrics
- Donna On My Mind lyrics
- Doesn't Anybody Know My Name (1966) lyrics
- Never Been To Spain lyrics
- Where Corn Don't Grow lyrics
- Good Ol' Boys (Theme From The Dukes Of Hazzard) lyrics