Rating: Votes: 0
Waylon Jennings — I Lost Me lyrics
Waylon Jennings I Lost Me lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Waylon Jennings lyrics are: Luckenbach, Texas, Bob Wills Is Still The King and Come With Me.
You tear me down a hundred times a day
I've cried enough to wash the world away
I've tried so hard to be what you've wanted me to be
Till somewhere along the way I lost me.
To give and keep on giving I have learned
There's no way but yours where you're concerned
I tried till finally I lost my own identity
And somewhere along the way I lost me.
Somewhere along the way I lost the man I used to be
A man who smiled, enjoyed life, loved you with all of me
You'd never once considered how I felt
So go ahead and live my life yourself.
I've tried so hard to be what you wanted me to be
Somewhere along the way I lost me.
Somewhere along the way I lost me...
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/waylon-jennings-i-lost-me-lyrics.html ]
I Lost Me lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
I Lost Me video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Waylon Jennings lyrics:
- Two Streaks Of Steel lyrics
- Cactus Texas lyrics
- Year 2000 Minus 25 lyrics
- It Doesn't Matter Anymore - Previously Unreleased lyrics
- Delta Dawn lyrics
- Dreaming My Dreams With You lyrics
- Me And Bobby McGee lyrics
- Old Five And Dimers (Like Me) lyrics
- Shutting Out The Light lyrics
- I Think It's Time She Learned lyrics
- Honky Tonk Heroes (Like Me) lyrics
- Rose In Paradise lyrics
- I'll Find It Where I Can lyrics
- Another Bridge To Burn (1966) lyrics
- She Called Me Baby lyrics