Rating: Votes: 0
Waylon Jennings — I Lost Me lyrics
Waylon Jennings I Lost Me lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Waylon Jennings lyrics are: Bob Wills Is Still The King, Luckenbach, Texas and The Conversation.
You tear me down a hundred times a day
I've cried enough to wash the world away
I've tried so hard to be what you've wanted me to be
Till somewhere along the way I lost me.
To give and keep on giving I have learned
There's no way but yours where you're concerned
I tried till finally I lost my own identity
And somewhere along the way I lost me.
Somewhere along the way I lost the man I used to be
A man who smiled, enjoyed life, loved you with all of me
You'd never once considered how I felt
So go ahead and live my life yourself.
I've tried so hard to be what you wanted me to be
Somewhere along the way I lost me.
Somewhere along the way I lost me...
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/waylon-jennings-i-lost-me-lyrics.html ]
I Lost Me lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
I Lost Me video
Embed video – Websites & Blogs:
Waylon Jennings lyrics:
- (don't Let The Sun Set On You In) Tulsa lyrics
- You'll Think Of Me lyrics
- Entertainer lyrics
- Now Everybody Knows lyrics
- You Deserve The Stars In My Crown lyrics
- Falling For You (1966) lyrics
- Destiny's Child lyrics
- She Was No Good For Me lyrics
- I'll Go Back To Her lyrics
- What's Left Of Me lyrics
- I May Be Used (But Baby I Ain't Used Up) lyrics
- Folsom Prison Blues lyrics
- This Train (Russell's Song) lyrics
- I Don't Do It No More lyrics
- Lookin' For Love lyrics