Wilburn Brothers — I'm Leavin' lyrics
Wilburn Brothers I'm Leavin' lyrics was added to the site 19 Jan, 2007 and since that time has 0 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Wilburn Brothers lyrics are: I Wonder Where You Are Tonight, Move Up A Little Closer and I Know You Don't Love Me Anymore.Same old places same old faces I'm even tired of this air I'm breathin'
So I'm leavin' in the mornin' before the sun can get too high
I won't waste time wavin' bye don't know where I'll go or why but I'm leavin'
Had my share of flowers fair but women and love ain't what I'm needin'
So I'm leavin' in the mornin' it's nothin' no one's said or done
I just need a new track to run this town's clean out of fun so I'm leavin'
Now life ain't been mean to me sometimes I wish I could say it had
But I could just never seem to settle down and you know that's sad
So I'm leavin' in the mornin' I keep thinkin' on down the line
My place in life I'll find if I don't run out of time I'm leavin'
Same old places same old faces I'm even tired of this air I'm breathin'
So I'm leavin' in the mornin'
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/wilburn-brothers-im-leavin-lyrics.html ]
- Fighting A Mem'ry lyrics
- I Forgot To Remember To Forget lyrics
- If You Don't Love Me lyrics
- I'll Sail My Ship Alone lyrics
- Barbara Allen lyrics
- Wrong Side (Of The Tracks) lyrics
- Someday I'll Sober Up lyrics
- Tell Me Nobody Counts But Me lyrics
- She's Lookin' Better By The Minute lyrics
- Someone Before Me lyrics
- All We Had Going Is Gone lyrics
- First Step Down (Is The Longest) lyrics
- I'll Keep Right On Lovin' You lyrics
- Long Time Gone lyrics
- Left My Gal In The Mountains lyrics