Willie Nelson — The Troublemaker lyrics
Willie Nelson The Troublemaker lyrics was added to the site 31 Jul, 2007 and since that time has 2 hits and voted 0 times. Other popular Willie Nelson lyrics are: Pancho And Lefty, My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys and Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain.
I could tell the moment that I saw Him
He was nothing but the troublemaking kind
His hair was much too long
Aand His motley group of friends
Had nothing but rebellion on their minds.
He's rejected the establishment completely
And I know for sure He's never held a job.
He just goes from town to town
Stirring up the young folks
'Til they're nothing but a disrespectful mob.
And I know for sure He's never joined the army
And served His country like we all have done.
He'd rather wear His sandals and His flowers
While others wage the war that must be won.
They arrested Him last week and found Him guilty
Aand sentenced Him to die but that's no great loss.
Friday they will take Him to a place called Calvary
And hang that troublemaker to a cross.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/willie-nelson-the-troublemaker-lyrics.html ]
- San Antonio Rose lyrics
- To Make A Long Story Short (She's Gone) lyrics
- Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys lyrics
- Summertime lyrics
- Keep Me From Blowing Away lyrics
- Whiskey River (Live) lyrics
- No Reason To Quit lyrics
- Sioux City Sue lyrics
- I'm Looking Over A Four-Leaf Clover lyrics
- I'd Have To Be Crazy lyrics
- You Were Always On Mind lyrics
- I Thought About You, Lord lyrics
- Heartaches By The Number lyrics
- On The Road Again lyrics
- I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin') lyrics